Wednesday 11 October 2017

Dirty protest

And what are they protesting? Their apparent right to be shit thick and ignorant. I mean, really! What is wrong with these people?  Their ignorance and disregard for others and the environment dumbfounds me as much as annoys me. The worst bit about picking up dog poo, is picking it up, and if you've got a dog you know you get used to it, once you've picked up the rest is easy; or so you'd think. Obviously not for these morons, and they're out there in huge numbers too, no, they choose to festoon trees with their bags of shite. Why! I don't understand. I'd be ashamed if I left a bag of poo, though they appear proud and want to display their ignorance for all to see. It's bad enough when you see their dirty protests in the local park, but out here in the forest it just seems weirder and worse. What the f*ck is wrong with these people?

No comments:

Post a Comment