Friday 5 August 2016

For Nepal

Some months ago I heard Evil Hoodoo planned to release a charity record for the victims of the earthquakes in Nepal. It sounded like a great idea and there were some good bands on board. So I ordered a copy. Well, it has arrived and a thing of beauty it is too. I didn't know many of the bands, and the ones I did were through a friend who knows his psyche music onions and who I think has probably seen most of them live (I've only seen Carlton Melton  live, and they were an audio treat and a half). If the rest of the bands are as good live as they sound on this, well! You get 4 sides of great tracks, from great 14 bands and on nice coloured vinyl too, giving never sounded so good. Kudos to all the bands involved, and Evil Hoodoo for getting made.  

No comments:

Post a Comment